The Adventures of Alice in Wonderland was a novel written by Lewis Carroll (Charles Dodgson) about a girl, named Alice, who falls down a Rabbit hole, and into a fantasy world of anthromorpic creatures. The tale plays with logic, making it popular with both children, and adults alike.
- Alice au pays des merveilles (Alice in Wonderland (1949 film)); a 1949 French stop-motion animated production involving a live action girl.
- Alice in Wonderland (1951 film); a 1951 British American fantasy film.
- Alice in Wonderland (1988 film); an Australian production.
- Fushigi no Kuni no Arisu (Alice in Wonderland (Animated Series)); a 1980s Japanese adeptation of the novel told in 52 episodes.
- Alice in the Country of Hearts: Wonderful Wonder World; a 2011 Japanese feature that is a female oriented romantic re-imagining of the tale.
- Alice of Wonderland in Paris; a 1966 animated production in which Alice of Wonderland meets Madeline.
- Miyuki-chan in Wonderland OAV; A 1995 OAV adeptation of the first two chapters of a manga series of the same name by Clamp. It's a love between woman OAV inspired by the world of Alice in Wonderland.