Star Trek, known more commonly today as Star Trek: The Animated Series, is an animated Sci-Fi Adventure series created by Gene Roddenberry and based on his live action TV show of the same name. It was created as a follow up to the live action series which had by that time been taken off the air. It follows the Enterprise on the last two years of it's five year mission.
Star Trek aired 22 episodes over a span of two seasons from the 8th of September 1973 to 12th of October 1974.
Season One Edit
Season Two Edit
Voice Cast Edit
The Animated Series has the voices of the live action actors except for the actor who portrays Chekov though he did get to write an episode.
- William Shatner: James T. Kirk
- Leonard Nemoy: Spock
- Executive Consultant: Gene Rodenberry
- General Manager: Rock Benedetto
- Art Director: Don Christensen
- Director of Color: Ervin Kaplan
- Background Artists:
- Special Effects Animation: Reuben Timmins
- Storyboard: Sherman Labby, Paul Fennele, Dale Hale, Jack Miller, Micheal O'Connor, Louise Sandoval, Ken Southworth, Dawn Huntley